Eeeeeek! I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely https://turningupindevon.wordpress.com/ (Massive thank you!), how cool is that?! Apparently it’s pretty cool, although I had no idea what on earth this was until I found I’d been nominated so please forgive me, but I’ve pinched the following information & rules from Hillie’s blog!
The Liebster Award is intended to welcome and promote great new blogs to the happy blogging community. It’s a classic Q&A, you answer your nominator’s questions, then you pose your own to the other newbies you nominate.
So, here’s the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 5 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated.
Here’s my nominations for the five blogs I’d like to share;
My questions to you are;
- What’s your perfect 3-course meal?
- What’s your dream holiday destination?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What are you afraid of?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Who do you look up to?
- What would your perfect day be?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Chocolate or crisps?
- Twitter or Facebook?
And here’s my answer’s to Hillie’s questions;
1, What’s your favourite weirdest sandwich filling?
Beetroot- has to be loads of butter on the bread too!
2, Which celeb would you have around for dinner?
Rhod Gilbert- I know he’d make me wee my pants laughing! (Not hard after 2 kids though, let’s be honest!)
3, Your worst holiday destination (like ever).
Oooo never had a bad holiday yet… *touch wood*
4, TV, Computer or Book?
Book any day!
5, What is your favourite Kid’s film?
I used to love watching Tom Hanks in BIG when I was little, at the minute I love watching Hotel Transylvania with my toddler.
6, Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller for a date?
7, What’s your secret favourite (not really allowed) Pop song!
Anything by Justin Bieber- made it perfectly clear that I hated him with a passion when he first came on the scene- now I love all of his music!
8, If you could fly in the sky or swim under the sea, which would you do and why?
Fly- I’m claustrophobic and the idea of being deep underwater sacres to poop out of me!
9, Victoria Sponge or Carrot Cake and why?
Victoria sponge- I still haven’t got my head around this whole ‘carrot in a dessert’ thing!
10, What makes you you in 5 words (soz a bit homeworky)?
Stupid laugh and greying hair?! 🙂
Mother Hermit xx